5 star reviews
Buy now, pay later
Free shipping & return
Delivered in a box
5 star reviews
Buy now, pay later
- Single: 90x200cm + 35cm (Duvet cover: 140x210cm)
- Super Single: 107x200cm + 35cm (Duvet cover: 160x210cm)
- Queen: 150x200cm + 35cm (Duvet cover: 210x210cm)
- King: 180x200cm + 35cm (Duvet cover: 240x210cm)
Sonno Bed Sheets are made of 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres
We offer 3 variants:
- Fitted sheet set (with single or super single size): includes: 1x fitted sheet, 1x pillow case, 1x bolster case
- Fitted sheet set (with queen or king size): includes: 1x fitted sheet, 2x pillow cases, 1x bolster case
- Duvet cover only: 1x duvet cover
- Bed sheet set (with single or super single size): includes: 1x fitted sheet, 1x duvet cover, 1x pillow case, 1x bolster case
- Bed sheet set (with queen or king size): includes: 1x fitted sheet, 1x duvet cover, 2x pillow cases, 1x bolster case
OEKO-TEX® 100 Certification, FSC® (FSC-C041246) and PEFC™ (PEFC/06-33-92) certifications, USDA BioPreferred®, EU Ecolabel, FSC-certified, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and NS OHSAS 18001:2007
Machine cold wash your Sonno Bed Sheets on a gentle cycle. We suggest washing other colours separately, and not using softener, bleach or chlorine. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Use cool iron if necessary and do not dry clean.
Country of Origin
Made with 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers in Austria and tailor made at a leading factory in China, adhering to the highest quality standards.
Your new Sonno bed sheets will ship in 7 working days.
Our sheets fit the standard mattress lengths of 190cm and 200cm (no worries, the sheets will fit your Ikea mattress).
So soft you’ll keep hitting snooze
Soft as silk, cool to sleep on, strong & long lasting. Made with eucalyptus fiber, these luxury sheets don't thin over time like cotton sheets. Upgrade your sleep today.
Why you need these bed sheets in your life
Softer with every wash
Made with 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers that are naturally soft, your sheets love a good wash.
Less sweat, more sleep
Silky soft comfort and ultra-breathable for the most relaxing sleep.
Strong & durable
The weave is strong and durable, so your sheets maintain that brand new feeling for a longer time.
Hypoallergenic & eco-friendly
The sustainably-sourced wood fibre is naturally hypoallergenic and a great regulator of temperature.
Why you will love our sheets:
- Gentle on skin
- OEKO-TEX® 100 certified (Free of harmful chemicals)
- Designed to last with durable materials
- Pairs perfectly with our Sonno Mattresses
Eucalyptus Sheets vs. Cotton Sheets
Silky soft to the touch and less wrinkly.
Absorbs 70% more moisture than cotton.
Lasts 4x longer than cotton
Does not generate static, so dust does not cling to the fiber.
Produced from sustainable wood pulp vs. farmed trees. 100% biodegradable too.
Tends to be coarse
and rustles noisily.
Not as lightweight
Thins over time
Generally does not last as long as eucalyptus fiber.
Generally non-irritating on skin, but can’t absorb as much moisture as TENCEL™.
Cotton plants need chemical fertilizers and up to 20x more water vs. eucalyptus fiber.
Frequently asked questions
Totally risk fee
Your amazing new Sonno bed sheets will ship in 7 working days, in a beautiful box. If you don't fall in love with your Sonno bed sheet, we'll pick it up and give you a refund.
We know how important choosing the right bed sheet is. That’s why our bed sheet come with a 30-night trial and 1-year warranty.