Sonno mattresses are covered by a 10 years Warranty, from the date of delivery and collection. This Warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product.
This Warranty covers:
- Defects of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws in mattress causing the foam materials to split or crack.
- Deteriorating resulting in a visible indentation or sag of two (2) inches (50mm) or larger when no weight is applied onto the mattress.
Sonno pillows are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of delivery or collection.
This warranty covers:
- Defects of a structural or manufacturing nature, including structural flaws in the pillow causing the foam materials to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Deterioration resulting in a visible indentation or sag of 50 mm or larger when no weight is applied onto the pillow.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Individual comfort preferences such a firmness, texture and feel.
- Physical abuse and improper use such as a prolonged sitting on the mattress’s edges, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the mattress resulting in damage to its structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to cuts, tears, stains, soiling.
- Deformity or damage to the mattress caused by improper washing, drying or high-temperature treatment
- Abnormal or non-domestic use of the mattress
- Odour (some of the mattresses can have a natural odour)
- Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws
- Mattress dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 2 cm on the quoted size
- Usage outside Singapore
- The mattress zip and cover
- The pillow zip and cover
- Mattresses / pillows opened after 3 months from the delivery date
During the warranty period, transportation costs for delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer. In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, Sonno reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased.
All our memory foam pillows are new and have been verified with our strict guidelines, to assure they are certified for use. They may be small holes or have small imperfections, due to the nature of the foam and the manufacturing process.
These imperfections in the memory foam pillow are normal, just like a knot on a piece of wood, or a scar on a piece of fine leather. Most importantly, they do not interfere with the comfort pillow.