Sonno mattresses are covered by a 10 years Warranty, from the date of delivery and collection. This Warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product.
This Warranty covers:
- Defects of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws in mattress causing the foam materials to split or crack.
- Deteriorating resulting in a visible indentation or sag of two (2) inches (50mm) or larger when no weight is applied onto the mattress.
Sonno pillows are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of delivery or collection.
This warranty covers:
- Defects of a structural or manufacturing nature, including structural flaws in the pillow causing the foam materials to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Deterioration resulting in a visible indentation or sag of 50 mm or larger when no weight is applied onto the pillow.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Individual comfort preferences such a firmness, texture and feel.
- Physical abuse and improper use such as a prolonged sitting on the mattress’s edges, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the mattress resulting in damage to its structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to cuts, tears, stains, soiling.
- Deformity or damage to the mattress caused by improper washing, drying or high-temperature treatment
- Abnormal or non-domestic use of the mattress
- Odour (some of the mattresses can have a natural odour)
- Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws
- Mattress dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 2 cm on the quoted size
- Usage outside Singapore
- The mattress zip and cover
- The pillow zip and cover
- Mattresses / pillows opened after 3 months from the delivery date
During the warranty period, transportation costs for delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer. In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, Sonno reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased.
All our memory foam pillows are new and have been verified with our strict guidelines, to assure they are certified for use. They may be small holes or have small imperfections, due to the nature of the foam and the manufacturing process.
These imperfections in the memory foam pillow are normal, just like a knot on a piece of wood, or a scar on a piece of fine leather. Most importantly, they do not interfere with the comfort pillow.
Sonno Duvet is covered by a 1-year warranty.
This Warranty extends to the original purchaser of a Duvet insert who is located in Malaysia, the Warranty does not extend to customers who purchased their Duvets for commercial purposes.
This Warranty is valid only for the period of time the Duvet is owned by the original purchaser. The “original purchaser” is the first purchaser of the Duvet from Sonno: please retain a copy of your receipt (confirmation email and order number) as proof of purchase. All Sonno warranties are not transferable.
Sonno warrants the Duvet in its original packaging sold to you against the defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 years from the time you purchased your Duvet, provided that during that time the Duvet is used normally for its intended purposes in the home.
What this limited Duvet Warranty covers:
This limited Duvet Warranty applies to Defects due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This Warranty excludes:
- minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws;
- normal wear and tear associated with intended use and washing;
- stains, soiling, burns, dampness, wetness, mold or discoloration that occur over time;
- individual or personalized allergies and sensitivities;
- color variations;
- changes in personal comfort preferences;
- damage or abuse caused by failure reasonably to use and care for the product;
- reduction in loft of filling material over time;
- any combination of defects resulting from the aforementioned;
- replacement of any non-defective pieces of the Duvet;
In addition, this Warranty does not cover commercial use or conditions resulting from abusive handling, misuse, or neglect.
Accordingly, the following circumstances, if discovered upon inspection, will void your Warranty:
- any unsanitary condition;
- physical abuse or damage to the Product;
- attempting to clean/cleaning the Product in an inappropriate manner; and
- improper location of use or storage of the Product;
- removal of the attached Product labels.
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited Duvet Warranty, you must return your Duvet to Sonno with original packaging and provide Sonno with proof of the date of purchase.
A replaced Duvet is subject to the same limited Duvet Warranty as the original Duvet. If you obtain a replacement Duvet, the warranty term of the replaced Duvet begins from the date of purchase of the original Duvet.
How to claim the Warranty:
- Drop us an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Images of defects, Reason of the warranty claim.
- We will review your Warranty claim request with the Production Team for approval or rejection of the claim request (case by case basis)
- Upon the warranty approval, and during the warranty period, transportation costs for collection and delivering the replacement product will be borne by the customer.
- Transportation payment must be completed within 100 days from warranty request email. Failing to complete the payment within the given timeframe may result in the closing of your warranty case automatically.
- We will arrange the transportation team to collect the defective mattress and arrange a redelivery of the new mattress within a timely manner subjected to the delivery location.
In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, Sonno reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased.